Are you tired of worrying if you are making the right decision to start your child at age 7 or not? Has someone told you to wait and in your heart you know you have been told wrong?
Learn the Easy Secrets to Diagnosing Whether Your Child Needs to Start Now at Age 7. It's So Easy, You'll Wonder Why Your General Dentist Didn't Know These Facts – Most Aren't Taught These In Dental School – There's Not Enough Time For Schools to Teach them.
Find out why more than one-fourth of children in America who need teenage braces should have started at age 6.
If you are wondering why you can get 10 opinions from 10 Orthodontists and most will tell you nothing is needed and to wait until all the baby teeth fall out? Most were never fully trained in Early Treatment and their credentials can prove it. They don't want to admit their weakness. Learn how to find an Orthodontist that really has experience and training in treating children at age 7 with teeth and jaw problems. There's absolutely no reason why you should wait any longer to have straight teeth for your child. Simply fill in your information below and you will receive a free report e-mailed to you.
Learn the secrets of Early Treatment Braces:
- Deep bites are best treated at age 6. Deep bite is where the upper front teeth overlap vertically so that when one bites down, you can't see their lower front teeth. Why allow the permanent teeth to erupt in the same place the baby teeth are and then end up with a deep bite at age 12-13? Then, the deep bite problem has to be corrected first before the any other problems are corrected making braces last forever in the teenage years?
- Bulldog bites are thought to be from the lower jaw growing too much outward when in fact most of them are from the upper jaw did not grow out enough. At age 7, the upper jaw can be made to grow forward without any pain in over 95% of children. Why would you allow someone to tell you nothing is needed when at age 13 when you come in for braces, I then have to tell you to do braces and jaw surgery to correct the upper jaw, not the lower jaw, at fees over $24,000?
- Did you know the roof of the mouth is the floor of the nose? Did you know this area was not there right before your child was born and then right at birth, skin develops across the roof of the mouth, but there is not much bone there? The bone does not fully form there until age 10. This is the main reason why the upper teeth and jaw have to be expanded at age 7. If a child comes for braces at age 9 or older, many of these will not then expand requiring surgical expansion. Has someone told you to wait to do expansion? Is your child's mouth narrow?
- Did you know that a child has to stop thumbsucking by the age of 4 for any chance for Mother Nature to correct the damage caused by sucking the thumb? After that, it requires treatment at age 7 and a separate treatment at age 11-12 to correct all the problems to avoid jaw surgery costing over $24,000? No one in the United States can state they are an expert in habits as Dr. Fox. Has someone told you that your child will grow out of their thumbsucking? Will they help pay the orthodontist bill when you finally make it into treatment?
- Does your child have space between the upper and lower four front teeth? That's normal. If they don't, the permanent teeth will come in crowded. No space usually means that the mouth is too narrow and needs to be made wider. Sounds simple, but many children are not properly diagnosed each year that have this problem only to find out their child's teeth develop severe problems in just one year or less. Have you been told to wait to get your child treatment?
- Get your free report to get more secrets like you just read to get the knowledge you need to control the care of your child's teeth and once and for all be able to take responsibility as a parent to make the right decision to start or not at age 7.
To receive your Free Report on Early Treatment Braces at age 6, please fill in your information below and I will send the report out to you immediately!