Did you get your braces off and have a wire glued on the tongue-side of your front teeth and now its starting to break? Have you not been wearing your retainers and you're afraid your teeth are moving? Are you afraid your wisdom teeth are going to come in and push all of your teeth forward causing them to crowd up?
Learn How to Keep From Going Back Into Braces, Save You Money and Keep That Smile Straight Forever. Learn the Secrets to The Best Fixed or Permanent Retainers Available Today.
Find out why more than half of my patients elect to have fixed retainers placed right before the braces are removed.
If you are wondering why your general dentist has not mentioned sending you to me to get your teeth straight is because most dentists are guessing that you don't want your teeth straighter due to your age so why bring it up. There's absolutely no reason why you should wait any longer to have straight teeth for yourself. Simply fill in your information below and you will receive a free report e-mailed to you.
Learn the secrets of Fixed or Permanent Retainers:
- Why a hard wire glued on the back of your front teeth can cause your teeth to fall out?
- How long do permanent retainers have to stay on and why?
- What your previous orthodontist didn't diagnose in your case if your front teeth are now starting to gap apart?
- What kind of wire should be used when placing a permanent retainer on the tongue-side of your front teeth?
- Why glue should not be placed on a permanent retainer and left exposed to spit (saliva) 24 hours a day?
- Do removable retainers also need worn if permanent retainers have been placed on the front teeth?
To receive your Free Report on Fixed or Permanent Retainers, please fill in your information below and I will send the report out to you immediately!